8.2.09

Drafting patterns: changing darts to princess seams

1
8.2.09 - 10:06
Although I have now got a blouse pattern with princess seams to use as a base, I thought it would be useful to find out how to draft one anyway. Especially since I said I would finally start trying to draft my own stuff... (I will do this... I know I always put it off every time!)

So I found this really good tutorial on Burdastyle:
Changing darts to princess seams

It actually makes it look really easy and now I feel kind silly for complaining about my pattern. mope.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there…



    I have been on your site religiously over the past 3 years and I was wondering if there was any way you could add this into your listings?



    William Gee is a shop in Dalston, East London selling haberdashery and textiles, fabrics, zips and threads for over 100 years now. They sell over 2000 products in the industry and are well priced.



    I recommend them- the shop has charm and character; not much has changed in its decor over the past 40 years!



    William Gee

    www.williamgee.co.uk

    520-522 Kingsland Road

    London E8 4AH

    +44 (207) 254 2451

    ReplyDelete